Business Chequing Account (Also termed as Business Current account)
- This is a chequing account for Business entities
- Available in both Canadian Dollars & US Dollars.
- No Interest is paid on deposit balances lying in the business chequing account (Latest Interest Rates).
- A monthly account maintenance fee of CAD $20.00 / USD $20.00 shall be charged to the business chequing account (Latest Service Charges).
- This monthly account maintenance fee will be waived if you maintain a daily balance of CAD $2500.00 / USD $2500.00 for the entire month in your business chequing account. (The billing cycle for the account maintenance fee is each calendar month).
- 2 free debit transactions per month are included in the monthly administration fee.
- Additional charge on debit transactions over and above the 2 free transactions included in the monthly administrative fee is CAD $1.00 / USD $1.00 per debit transaction (in currency of the account)
- Safety of Deposits: SBI Canada Bank is a member of CDIC. (To find out information about deposit insurance from the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation including what instruments and/or products are eligible for deposit insurance, visit their website www.cdic.ca. Information on deposit insurance is also available in the CDIC brochure entitled "Protecting Your Deposits" )
- USD deposits are not eligible for deposit insurance
"Procedure for opening a Business Account " Click Here